We recommend the use of the baking soda / lemon weight loss treatment that can help you to lose weight and acquire the flat stomach you have always dreamt of. These two ingredients are already present in your kitchen and all you need to do is to use them and melt the fat on your stomach, thighs, back, arms and legs.
Health Benefits of Baking soda and Lemon
- Prevent the formation of kidney stones and relieve the pain
An acidic body makes the kidneys sensitive and as a result of that they tend to form kidney stones. The intake of baking soda will lower the level of acidity in the urine, and in that way prevent the formation of stones.
- Deal with urinary tract infections
As per a performed study in 2018, baking soda neutralizes the acid in the urine and in that way fights off bacteria. This natural ingredient cleanses the kidneys thus preventing the infection from spreading and causing damage.
- Weight loss
The use of baking soda can decrease belly fat due to its detoxifying power. It offers the feeling of satiety which will prevent the food cravings during the day. The regular use of this remedy will help you to quickly lose weight provided that you follow a healthy and balanced diet and regular physical activity.
- Enhance athletes performance
Baking soda neutralizes lactic acid buildup, which causes muscle pain and fatigue and thus offers the needed strength and endurance of an athlete. Athletes, especially the long-distance runners are very much aware of the effect of baking soda and because of that they use it before each race.
A Recipe of the Baking soda and Lemon
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, organic
***optional use: instead of lemon juice you can use apple cider vinegar.
Just combine 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 1 cup of water and mix till it is completely dissolved. Next, add the lemon juice and stir the solution once again.
Once you wake up drink this solution, and wait 20 minutes before having a breakfast. Consume it every morning and the positive results will appear very soon. Yet, you should first consult a doctor prior using this remedy.
You can as well as consume baking soda in your green tea, and thus create a powerful fat-burning drink. All you need to do is to add a quarter teaspoon of baking soda in your tea.
In order for this remedy to be effective you need to lead a healthy lifestyle, meaning taking various healthy food ingredients, practice a regular physical activity, and drink plenty of water to get rid of the toxins and lose weight.
Tips and precautions when consuming baking soda
- People with liver disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure or swelling, should not consume baking soda.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not drink baking soda.
- Baking soda is high in sodium; therefore make sure to consume it moderately.
- If you are on some medical therapy, prior use make certain to consult your doctor.
- Avoid drinking baking soda with a full stomach.
- Possible adverse effects of its consumption could be increased thirst and stomach cramps.
- Children under 5 years of age must not drink baking soda.
- The safe recommended dose of baking soda for an adult is half a teaspoon of baking soda dissolved in cup of water, taken every two hours.