- Slice a lemon in half and rub it on your armpits every day before you take a shower.
- Let it stay for 10 minutes before you enter the shower.
- After you finish taking the shower, you should apply some moisturizer on the armpits, so that your skin won’t become dry.
- Take 2 tbsp. of lemon juice, 1 tsp. of honey or yogurt, and a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix everything in a bowl until you get a paste.
- Apply the paste on the dark areas and let it stay for 5 minutes.
- After that, wash the paste with some warm water, and again apply some moisturizer.
2. Cucumber Cucumbers are known for their cooling and calming effect, and also for helping skin discoloration. A lot of people put cucumber slices on the eyes to reduce the dark circles. Therefore, it will have the same effect on the dark armpits. Read the instructions below to find out how to make the remedy:
- Take 2 tbsp. of cucumber juice and 2 tbsp. of lemon juice and mix them.
- Then, add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix again and apply the blend on the dark areas.
- Leave the blend for couple of minutes and afterwards wash it with warm water.
- Slice a cucumber and rub it directly onto the armpits. Wait for 10 minutes, and take a shower.
- Instead of cucumber slices, you can apply cucumber juice on the armpits.